Skip to main content

A year away

 I took a year away from reading and reviewing, in part because I didn't think that everyone wanted to hear the words, and this book sounded very Stephen King being Stephen King doing his best Stephen King style King.  Which is what I read for 2020.  It has been a life goal, and it is almost entirely complete.  I read all but five Stephen King titles. I have decided that I have no aim to finish Tommyknockers or Pet Semetary.  As much as I want to read all things Stephen King, those books are just not something that I can finish.   I've tried 3 times to read both books, and we're just not going to be friends.  
Still on my to read Stephen King list: The regulators, In the tall Grass, and The plant.  I'm taking a short break from reading more Stephen King for now. 
The king of horror and I will say adieu while I visit with some folks I've missed, like maybe people trying to push me towards better, or someone who also obviously read Jane enough times to be on a first name basis with the famous author, or another clinician trying to help folks, or another patient just getting through all the appointments. I've missed some of those authors while chilling with King for the year.
I want to let you all know that though I am mentally ill, I'm not crazy.  I decided to read all Stephen King prior to COVID. The only reason I kept with it was because all my other 2020 goals were going out the seventh story windows of the burning building that was my 2020 plans, I figured that it was something I could at least bubble wrap.  At the end there, my brain was a little "this book is trauma and the world is trauma" so I quit and I'm okay with that. 

Comments

  1. I saw so many testimonies about Dr Itua a great HERBAL DOCTOR that can cure all kind of diseases and give you the rightful health to live a joyful life, I didn't believe it at first, but as the pain got worse and my life was at risk after visiting my therapist numerous times for combination of treatments. And no changes so I decided to take a try, I contacted him also and told him I want a cure for Vulvar cancer/ Testicular cancer and it was Stage IIIA, he gave me advice on what I must do and he delivered it to me in my state which I use according to his instruction, and today I must say I am so grateful to this man Dr Itua for curing me from Vulvar cancer/ Testicular cancer and for restoring me back to my normal health and a sound life, I am making this known to every one out there who have been living with cancers all his life or any sick person should not waste more time just contact him with his details below- WhatsApp- +2348149277967 Email drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, believe me this man is a good man with Godly heart, this is the real secret we all have been searching for. Do not waste more time contacting him today for you to also live a sound and happy life. He cures the following disease, thyroid Cancer, Uterine cancer, Fibroid, Arthritis, Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia, Bladder cancer, Brain cancer, HIV, Herpes, Esophageal cancer, Gallbladder cancer, Gestational trophoblastic disease, Head and neck cancer, Hodgkin lymphoma Intestinal cancer, Kidney cancer,Hpv, Lung cancer, Melanoma,Mesothelioma, Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, Oral cancer, Ovarian cancer, Sinus cancer, Hepatitis A, B/C, Skin cancer, Soft tissue sarcoma, Stroke, Lupus, Spinal cancer, Stomach cancer, Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer, Testicular cancer,Tach Diseases, Pancreatic Cancer, Leukemia, Liver cancer, Throat cancer, Alzheimer's disease, Chronic Diarrhea,Copd, Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma Infectious mononucleosis.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day

I've disappeared for a few weeks (again).  It's because I was dealing with the real world consequences of being chronically ill and chronically poor. These are two things I link together so tightly I almost didn't put "and" in that sentence. I was being kept at a friend's house for a little over a week because I live alone and they were afraid I was going to die.  No one actually says that,  but the simple reality is that no one is saying, "Geeze you are kinda sick and gonna totes get better so please sleep on my couch." There were other reasons too; the simple life goes on when you're sick, birthdays and funerals. I haven't had hours at work which I'm thankful for because I couldn't conceivably go to work. I had a regular-person doctor's visit which turned into several "lets check if you have cancer" visits.  I don't. Yay for that. I removed one medication and added another. I'm having one medication taken aw

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for my father. He keeps stepping up his dad game, which honestly throws me off a bit. It's kinda great. I am thankful for my sister.  Always. Best thing. I am thankful for my best friend Brad. I am thankful for work. I love supporting those kids, even when they say they don't like me. I am thankful for the days, minutes and moments where I feel in control of my depression. I am thankful for my coworker Jason.  He really made my day. He remembers when I have to leave and takes note of the good I am doing. He tells other people. Basically, he is my favorite (which is hella hard to do because we have an awesome staff.)

Free Hugs

I don't think I can express how important support is when making a change.  All things are easier when you have support.  One of my awesome thing about building up support is that you can choose any way you want to do it.  You can blog for support (Hey Y'all!), use community sights like Lift , SparkPeople , Weight Talk community, use twitter, facebook, or go to the people around you.  In person support does add certain benefits you can't get online, but it's all about steps. I'm testing out a lot of these different communities.  I want to find the right fit for my needs, and the best way I know to do that is to try out some different things.  Right now, I'm in love with pinterest and with the International Geek Girl Pen Pal club .  One of the best things about becoming an Iggle is that you get support in a dozen different ways with everything you want to do.  My letter writing as a hobby is becoming a real thing. (I'm hoping to keep growing my creativity